American Immigration And Business 5932777

Serving the Southside and Peninsula


Immigration Law

We help you acquire all types of visas to get you into the United States of America. If you or your loved one comes from a foreign land, bring them here and we’ll help you with anything from your marriage to your employment, labor, and adoptions. If you’re facing deportation, we can provide you with the same aggressive and intelligent representation we provide for all of our clients.  

• Children of spouse (unmarried and under 21)

• Petition for a family member to receive a green card


You May Petition For The Following Family Members: 


• Spouse (husband or wife)

• Unmarried children under 21

• Unmarried son or daughter of any age

• Green Card Through Family

• Remove Conditions on My Green Card

• Renew or Replace My Green Card

• Green Card Through a Job

• Green Card-Based Forms

• Travel Outside the U.S.

Green Cards

• Apply for Citizenship.


• Citizenship Through Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).


• Citizenship for Spouses of U.S. Citizens In general, you may qualify for naturalization under Section 319(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) if you:

- Have been a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 3 years.

- Have been living in marital union with the same U.S. citizen spouse during such time.

- Meet all other eligibility requirements under this section.


In certain cases, spouses of U.S. citizens employed abroad may qualify for naturalization regardless of their time as permanent residents. These spouses may qualify under Section 319(b) of the INA.  


• Citizenship Through Parents There are two general ways to obtain citizenship through parents, one at birth and one after birth but before the age of 18. For more information


• Exceptions and Accommodations There are exceptions and modifications to the naturalization requirements that are available to those who qualify.


USCIS also provides accommodations for individuals with disabilities

- English Language Exemptions

- Medical Disability Exceptions to English and Civics

- Continuous Residence Exceptions

- Disability Accommodations

- Oath of Allegiance


Path to U.S. Citizenship


• Citizenship for Military Personnel and Family Members  


• USCIS recognizes the important sacrifices made by non-U.S. citizen members of the U.S. armed forces and their families. USCIS is committed to processing their naturalization applications in a timely and efficient manner while providing exemplary customer service, maintaining the integrity of the immigration system, and maintaining the security of the process.


• Members of the U.S. armed forces and their dependents (spouses and children) may be eligible for citizenship, to include expedited and overseas processing, under special provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).


• Members of the U.S. armed forces may be eligible for citizenship by qualifying for naturalization through military service under Section 328 or 329 of the INA.  For more information, see the "Citizenship for Military Members" link to the left.


• Citizenship for Spouses & Children of Military Members

- Spouses of U.S. citizen members of the U.S. armed forces who are (or will be) deployed may be eligible for expedited naturalization or for overseas processing. Children of U.S. citizen military members deployed abroad may be eligible for overseas processing.


We work with over 100 different countries, and speak Spanish, German, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Bengali, Urdu, French and Punjabi.

Give us a call now to get started with your FREE, initial consultation.


  • All Types Of Visa's

  • Citizenship and Green Cards

  • Marriage

  • Family Employment

  • H-1B

  • H-2B Visas

  • Labor Certification

  • Finance Visas

  • Adoptions

  • Deportation

  • Appeals

  • Asylum

  • Amnesty

  • Bonds

We’ll help you reunite with your family:

lady w/ permanent resident card world map group of friends

We accept


MasterCard, & Discover,

Easy Payment Plans Available

Visa Master Card Discover